Thursday, February 12, 2009

No one on the corner has swagger like us

Hey guys!!!! so as some of you may know I work for American Apparel! Wait till you see all the new clothes we are producing for the spring! Im so excited!! Everyones going to look so fresh!!! (even though you all do anyways!) =)

Photobucket

On another note! Im SO glad this rains over! Has anyone noticed how clear the skies have been the last few days? the rain washed the smog away! I could actually see the tops of the buildings downtown! Crazy!!

DANCE next week! I cant wait! You all need to check it out, we've got some crazy visuals!! and of course Paparazzi will be playing a 3 hour set! how does he do it???? I tried to DJ for like 15 minutes and it hurt my eyes! PROPS TO HIM!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXO Hope you enjoy my Valentine I made!
Photobucket

No comments: