Thursday, November 27, 2008

I LOVE NETFLIX!! [happy turkey day]

Hey Party People!,

People ask me all the time, since i get paid to pretty much party what do i do for fun?

Well the answer is movies and films!!!

i loves movies, i love going to movies, but when i stay home i love watching my netflix.
i got like the ultimate package they have so i can watch movies online too and have a butt load at home to watch as well..

ANYWAY

here's what i got in the mail to watch over turkey day



THE CLASH Westway to the World
IM A SUCKER FOR ROCK N ROLL DOCUMENTARIES AND I LOVE THE CLASH!


DARKON

Have you seen role model in the theaters yet? well if you have you know McLovins character is a LARP and likes to role play. This is basically a docuemtry on LARPing (youtube larp).


American Masters: Andy Warhol

You know in school when my teachers didnt wanna teach about something they may have popped in a PBS special about some historic figure but i wish they popped in an Andy warhol PBS special cause i totally would payed attention.

if you have a netflix account add me so i can see what movies your love or hate
http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PATZ0QHBE5JkuEqVkWB4

No comments: